SLIDER

Cinderella by Elie Saab Fashion Illustration || Scan

I think I may have mentioned this a few times, but I am absolutely obsessed with this dress by Elie Saab that Lily James wore to the world premier of Cinderella.  It just makes my heart happy. I look at it at least 5 times a day.  Since I'm so in love with it, I decided I needed to illustrate it.  This is my first attempt, and I plan on illustrating it some more until I'm 100% happy with it.  Eventually I want to hang it up in my house.
 
Anyway, here is a scan of the first one I did.  It doesn't really capture the glitter very well, which looks much nicer in person!!  I'll be posting more photos along with the initial sketch and some progress photos soon! 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments

Post a Comment

© ERIN NIELSON • Theme by Maira G.