SLIDER

storage & organization ideas for creatives



(This is my desk.  It is never this clean.  I made sure to make it look kind of decent for photo purposes.)

I am a little bit OCD when it comes to how I store my art supplies.  I need to know where they are and have them within arm's reach on my desk.  I like to see everything I'm working with.  So, I'm going to share a few my favorite organizing products with you!

1.  Clear Acrylic Drawers
I am a little bit obsessed with the acrylic drawers from The Container Store.  The ones I have on my desk are the Half Tall Luxe Acrylic Modular Drawer Clear.  I actually bought them to hold my makeup, but when I saw how nicely they would hold all of my calligraphy inks in plain sight I was sold!  (Side note, have you ever been to The Container Store?  It is heaven for anyone who loves to organize like I do! Find your nearest store and go.  Seriously.  It's amazing.)

2.  Jars
Jars, really?  YES!  I love to be able to have my pens, pencils and watercolor brushes on hand.  I picked up the polka dot bucket in the dollar section of Target and the jar is from Michael's.  Honestly any mug, cup or jar will do the trick.

3.  Plastic Organizer
I keep all of my calligraphy pen holders and nibs together in a plastic organizer (similar HERE).  I love that it's small and I can take it with me anywhere.

Do you have any favorite storage or organizing products that I need to know about?  Please tell me about them!

No comments

Post a Comment

© ERIN NIELSON • Theme by Maira G.